Question
Posted by: Male | 2009-07-06

Male Lactation

Dear CyberDoc,

I recently read about Male Lactation, and I began to wonder, if the correct nipple stimulation is recieved, would a man be able to produce milk?

And would the breasts of the male in question retain their natural ' flat'  form, or would the man in fact develop breasts?

Regards,
M

Dear M
Men can develop breasts and lactate if the breast is stimulated by esterogen.

1
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-07-07

What did the artical say? I would speculate that the man could also lactate if they had well developed milk glands. The latter forming part of the breast so I would say if lactation was possible then the shape would most probably change.

Reply to Zexeon