Question
Posted by: amy | 2010/04/29

male g-spot

hi
i''d like to know how do i find my guy''s g-spot

The best is to explore you man's genital area and ask him where he experiences the best sensation.

8
Posted by: H | 2010/05/03

Ek was anderdag vir my jaarlikse prostaat klier check up by die Dr, en dis bliksems seer as hy daar karring, kan nie dink hoe dit nie seer en lekker kan wees.

Reply to H
Posted by: Condon man | 2010/04/30

No, definately this is NOT a gay thing. My wife does this to me + I can promise U it is fab. Just as g spot stimulation is great 4 a woman so it is just as great 4 a man + when your partner does it to U while U r having sex with them then it''s all the more pleasurable, your orgasm is just sooooo much better. U won''t know what U r missing until U''ve tried it.

Reply to Condon man
Posted by: amy | 2010/04/30

i''m a girl dude

Reply to amy
Posted by: amy | 2010/04/30

i''m a girl dude

Reply to amy
Posted by: kk | 2010/04/30

gay fu ckers!!!!

Reply to kk
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/04/30

Sies, THIS GAY THING, Damn all of you

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Condom man | 2010/04/29

Hi there  about 4 cm up his anus on the front wall U will find a almost oval shaped lump. This is the prostate gland. Use plenty of lube + slowly slide a middle finger up his anus until U feel this lump. Best thing is 4 him 2 lie on his back with knees bent + feet flat on bed + legs well parted. Hold your hand with palm facing upwards + gradually feel on the upper (front) wall until U feel this lump.Use a lot of lube. Once U find it then gradually start to rub/massage it with your finger. Very soon It will send electric shocks of pleasure right through his body. If U really want 2 treat him then use a g spot vibrator - 1 with a slightly bent tip, Will send him into orbit. Definately 2 b enjoyed.

Reply to Condom man

Amy, i am a guy and dont even know where my g-spot is