Question
Posted by: Puzzled | 2008/09/25

Male friend - readers'  views please

I have this male friend that I have known for more than 3 years. We have just been friends all along. Last month I broke up with my bf and my friend kissed me. I thought OK he was just " comforting"  me. So I told him nicely not to do that again because I don' t want to do anything sexual with him that I would regret later.

Now on Monday he wanted to see me desperately, even phoned the office to find out where I was. When he finally saw me he was all over me - kissing me and touching me. I spent most of the time pushing him away until I had to ask him to leave. If I ask him what he is doing he is not giving me a straight answer, he takes it as a joke and then kisses me again.

Maybe I am too old fashioned - can' t you just be a friend with a guy without getting sexual? And we have been friends for years, all of a sudden he comes up with this crap.

Its not a joke, and its thoroughly bad manners to ignore your expressed wishes. He's too selfish to be a friend. Move on, and leave him behind

1
Posted by: Ja | 2008/09/25

Almost impossible to be friends with the opposite sex if there is no constraint. Like eg your friends wife.

Reply to Ja