Question
Posted by: japie | 2012/07/03

male fertility

More a piece of advise than a question....

My wife and i have been struggling with infertility, and i had to go for a few spermiograms. My sperm count and morphology was basically non existant. Our doc advised me to get myself some Staminogro, and i also decided to get USN''s TestoX. The combination of these two products did absolute wonders for me! We went for our first IUI a few weeks ago, and before that i had to do a spermiogram again. Great news! My sperm count, and morphology came back above normal!

Definitely worth a try!!

Good luck everybody

Please note that we do not endorse any treatment solutions offered by members of the public. Congratulations though with the wonderful progress.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/07/04

< Japie> 
Nice one Japie.
Great piece of advise and hope that the bundle of joy will be treasured.

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/07/04

Reply to Sexologist