Male Escorts

Has any woman reading this ever used a male escort? I am a career driven woman who simply does not have time to go out and meet potential partners. I do however still have sexual needs which need to be fulfilled.

Is it strange hiring an escort for sex? How safe is it?

Dear Anonymous,

I leave this question for responses to the woman you have directed it at for feedback.

I can just comment that in the last decade there has been a significant increase in the use of the services of male escorts by woman. The factors that play a role are that woman are significantly more engaged in the labour market, are more empowered, more independant and there have been significant shifts in values and knowledge with regards to sexuality.

Safe sex practices should of course be the order of the day in these sexual encounters. As for physical safety investigate a male escort agency that has existed for some time and has a reputable repuatation in the industry.

Posted by: amazing | 2009-07-05

Try a no strings attached hook up stubbs m 75 at g mail dot com

Reply to amazing
Posted by: Curious | 2009-06-25

I have also been thinking about doing the same, but have no idea how to go about it, how safe it is, etc.
I have not met anyone significant in many years ... so the idea of an uncomplicated, safe encounter has been a consideration...
It is not that simple just to go out and meet someone as a previous writer has suggested.

Reply to Curious

Dear, find balance in your life. Work is ulimately not everything. Limit your working time and go out to meet some long term potential.

i am an escort - hornyguy123456789 at g m a i l dot c o m

Posted by: side line | 2009-05-14

aslong as you have protected sex , its the same as when a man goes to a agency, do remeber to have safe sex at least, may be i can help you out

Reply to side line