Question
Posted by: Stacey | 2010/01/14

Male Cat

Compliments of the season. I have 2 female cats ( 2 years old and spade) recently someone moved into our area with a male cat ( doubt he has been neutered). Obviously my house is cat friendly , this male cat comes into my house every night and wees ( normally on or by the door or window sills ) which is obviously highly annoying and stinks , he also devours all my cat food and has now started to fight with my cats . He def has a home as he is well kept .I dont want to close my windows etc and keep my cats house bound ( as its unfari on them ) how do i deter him ?

Dear Stacey

Catch him and have him neutered, buy a cat flap that will only allow your cats to come in.

2
Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2010/01/18

Dear Stacey,

Buy a dog 

dogs can be socialised with cats, but will still treat intruders as chew toys.

Reply to Vrye Denker
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/01/14

Dear Stacey

Reply to Cybervet