Question
Posted by: jignesh | 2008/06/06

Male breasts Reduction

I am 17 year old boy. I am quite fat. But i have developed male breasts from 3-4 years. I thought it will reduce as i grow older but it isnt reducing.I am feeling very uncomfortable with it.

Please tell me any way to reduce it.
Thanking you.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Jignesh,

the best thing is to seek medical advice, as in some cases surgery is indicated, other times diet and exercise can assist. The best place to start is with your family doctor.

3
Posted by: Jonathan R. | 2008/06/06

Hey jignesh!

Although I believe "Simple" could've applied a little more tact in addressing you, he's right you know...

There's really no point in going for breast reduction surgery, when a healthy, balanced diet - and regular workouts - can achieve the same result.

Best of luck my friend!

;)

Reply to Jonathan R.
Posted by: Brad | 2008/06/06

wow i like that

thats sexy

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Simple | 2008/06/06

Go on a diet work out at the gym and they will disapear on there own.

DAMB THOSE MAN BOOBS !

Reply to Simple