Question
Posted by: MANNY | 2008/08/27

MALE 43 YEARS OLD. A BIT OVERWEIGHT

HIS HERBALIFE ALL HERBS AND HOW SAFE IS IT FOR HEALTH AND LOOSING WEIGHT? THANKYOU

Dear Manny
Do read the article I wrote on herbal slimming preparations which is featured on the Diet site this week. I analysed the contents of a well known herbal slimming preparation and found that most of the components did not actually have an effect on weightloss, but could cause diarrhoea and/or dehydration and that some of the herbs had the potential to be dangerous. So rather stick to a balanced, energy-reduced diet and daily exercise to lose weight - it's safer, cheaper and healthier.