Question
Posted by: What | 2010/11/23

Malanil

I’ ve been struggeling with a really bad horrible sweet smelling discharge that was yellow and brown, sometimes there was a watery discharge as well. I’ ve been treated for candida by my gp and gynecologist for years with no relief. After taking malaria medication malanil, my period got really bad for two months with extremely big clotting and lasted about two weeks. After that the discharge was completely gone for the first time in years, no discharge no smell. It’ s starting to come a little back but nothing like before. My question what could possibly be causing the discharge if Malanil managed to make it better. ( My doctor has run tests like diabetes and others etc don’ t have it)

Hallo What
Malanil is a medication used for parasite infections, so it may be that your vaginal discharge may have had something to do with a parasite (have they sent smears to the lab recently?) It has an effect on your liver, so may cause menstruation changes if you are using the contraceptive pill.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/24

Hallo What