Question
Posted by: sue | 2010/09/02

making luv to toes - ladies only

my hubby luv making love to my feet and toes. this turns him on. has anyone experienced this. he when i strrtch them, sqiuench them ect.

Dear Sue,

Foot fetishes are one of the most common fetishes found.

7
Posted by: Donny | 2010/09/09

Feet. mmmmm I love feet. Nothing quite as sensual as a pair of sexy female feet.

Reply to Donny
Posted by: Joleen | 2010/09/07

It wont fit completely - just give it a nice squeeze or a rub with your foot. Just play around have fun. :)

Reply to Joleen
Posted by: Kerry | 2010/09/07

i don''t think it would fit between my big toe and the middle one....

Reply to Kerry
Posted by: Joleen | 2010/09/06

My hubby also has this thing for my feet. It can be a lot of fun and very intimate. Here is an idea: Put KY Jelly on your one foot and rub his penis between your big toe and second toe, you can also use your had for a steady grip. Give him your other foot to kiss and suck and your hubby will never be the same again > :)
Also when you make love in the missionary lift your one leg over his shoulder and give him access to your foot.
PS: You have to be quite supple to do these tricks but try it.

Reply to Joleen
Posted by: girl | 2010/09/05

yeah sue.its normal.

Reply to girl
Posted by: XXX | 2010/09/03

I have never had the desire to make love to anyone''s toes-there are too many more interesting " places"  to make love to.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/02

Dear Sue,

Reply to sexologist