Question
Posted by: Lesego | 2012-05-16

making love

my hubby he doesnt like to make love and it gives me problem.we r the newly wedd we suppose to it at least two or three times in a week,he doesnt even do it in a week,we stay foe some moths.i tried many thing.please help

This is a very difficult situation as you cannot make your husband change his behaviour. This is confusing, especially given the stage in your relationship; I think many partners would feel quite desperate and unhappy in the same circumstances. All you can do at this stage is to talk to him about your position and how it makes you feel; try to understand why he is not wanting to be intimate with you; and discuss what options you have if he won't take your concerns seriously.

Not an easy situation, Lesego!

Claire - SASHA

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-05-17

Not an easy situation, Lesego!

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist