Posted by: Mom | 2011-11-21

Making circular motions with feet

Hi doc.Is it normal?My daughter started when she was weeks old.Shes a year now and still does it.Only when she is calm though.Normally when we are driving or when shes about to fall asleep.
My fiance told me i do it too in my sleep.For more than 6years now and i didnt know i do it and he never told me until now as i was worried about my daughter.Now that i kow i do it when im half asleep i can feel myself doing it and find it irritating.
Making circular motion slowly with our feet.Is there an explanation to it?

I do not think that you have anything to be concerned about. I have no logical explanation for this and if you are concerned, you can consult a neurologist.