Question
Posted by: Lolo | 2009/08/24

Making a baby

hi guys

i' m on IUD but now i need to have a baby in march 2011, when is it s good time to start baking one if i need my child to be born on March month.

my hubby and i were born in march!

Dear Lolo
You can try for a baby in March but there are no guarantees! A pregnancy takes 40 weeks, so you need to start trying about 40 weeks before March 2011 (June 2010), and if you are lucky you will fall pregnant immediately. Roughly 25% of couples actively trying to get pregnant will get pregnant within the first month, while more than 75% of couples will get pregnant within nine months of trying to conceive.