Posted by: Kasandra | 2008-11-30

Makes me sad

Hi cybie i am a fussy eater and well i am not passionate about food like most people. I eat to live not live to eat. People label me all the time or make comments about my eating. I dont like cake and pasty does that really make me so weird? I just know what i like and eat small portions i am just sick of people commenting.

So lon as you are taking in a healthy diet with all your diet needs to provide for life, fondness fo cake and pastries is strictly not compulsory. I suspect that some of the nosy interfering idiots who nag you are jealous because they are unable to control their own eating sensibly

Posted by: po | 2008-12-01

I feel your pain. I am vegetarian and I have similar issues. My eating habits are always table conversation that irritates me. People cant understand why others are different

Reply to po