Question
Posted by: Me | 2009/11/05

Make up

this other older lady at work told me i have a nice skin i should stop using make up its going to mess up my skin.it makes skin look older quickly as in i will get wrinkles sooner tht im supposed to.i only started using make up now.i use vaseline.
i use clinique powder.i just want to know if this is true.

thank you.

Dear Me
Make up does not damage skin - but you have to clean your face every night before going to bed and again in the morning before applying fresh make-up. It won't give you wrinkles. Most Makeup brands these days are formulated to moisturize your skin and prevent wrinkles. As with all things moderate use is not harmful.

2
Posted by: a friend | 2009/11/06

That lady is just plain jealous because she obviously doesn' t look pretty permanently

Reply to a friend
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/05

Dear Me

Reply to cyberdoc