Posted by: Debbie | 2009-02-24

make him fall inlove

how do you make a man fall inlove with you? i met someone, we have been seeing each other for 8 months now, but i am not so very sure if he feels the same way as i do. i have fallen inlove with him. the only problem is that he does not want to commit himself to me. what do i do to make him love me to commit himself to me.

I have never tried to make a man fall in love with me. But it seems to me that in matters of love one shouldn't be trying to MAKE anyone do anything they don't spontaneously want to do. If you have to try to force him to commit himself to you, it won't work

Posted by: Latoya | 2009-02-24

Dear, the only thing that you can do is to love him, but making him love you is another thing. remember the old cliche, if you love something set it free, if it comes to you is yours, if it doesn' t it never will, do your part and let the rest be, if at one stage you decide to walk out of that relationship and he does not found someone who loves him the way you did, he might want to come back to you running. my piece

Reply to Latoya
Posted by: muti | 2009-02-24

I know a great witch doctor that can help you :)

Reply to muti
Posted by: me | 2009-02-24

Debbie, don' t do it. &  if you stay with him just because you love him and he doesn' t show any commitment to the relationship, then you' ll end up with no choice to accept whatever crap he dishes out because you' ll both be knowing that he' s in the relationship just because you want him to be in it, not because he sees the need.

Reply to me
Posted by: WitchWay | 2009-02-24

Put a spell on him.

Reply to WitchWay
Posted by: Sans | 2009-02-24

Debbie, best thing is NOT TO TRY and make him fall in love with you.
If you have to compromise and change who you are to make him " fall in love"  with you, how long do you think you are going to be able to keep this charade going? Not long, so basically, when he does see the real you again, he' s going to hate you...

Reply to Sans
Posted by: XXX | 2009-02-24

I' m sorry to say so Debbie but you cannot force someone to fall in love with you.You can only try to be yourself and be loving/caring etc to him and hope he finds you his perfect partner and falls in love with you.
Good luck but don' t let him rule and use you.

Reply to XXX