Question
Posted by: Annie | 2011/02/02

Major depression

I am on Lorien and Wellbutrin xr for Major depression but this is very expensive. Can you suggest a substitution for Wellbutrin xr. I don''t think there is a generic yet.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Annie - No, there is no generic for wellbutrin, and therefore the only person who can make such a change in your therapy will be your prescribing doctor. Sorry!

2
Posted by: Susan | 2011/02/03

I''m on Wellbutrin XL 150mg, that costs R375.00. My dr placed me on Wellbutrin SL for one month last month till we got it approved on chronic. The Wellbutrin SL is R150.00. Big price difference.

Reply to Susan
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/02/03

Reply to pharmacist