Question
Posted by: tiki | 2009/03/03

major depression

I emailed you a while ago. I am on Lantolon anti-depressants, and this is making be very nauseous. I had a major depression episode and the doctor put me on these anti-depressents and because I could sleep put me on dormonoct sleeping tablets. I am like a zombie in the day. Is there anyway I can overcome this, without having to take tablets. I work in the day and try and go to gym daily. I am very anti-social at the moment. I need your help.
tiki

Hallo Tiki
Ask your doctor to please change your antidepressant to something that won't make you so sleepy (like Aropax), and to change the Dormonoct to something like Zolpidem which is short acting