I have just found out yesterday that my husband is still continuing secretely maintaining her daughter who is over 21 and has a child, and the other thing her mother has lost her job he is also maintaining the mother is this fair. Am I right or wrong to stop all this, because I forsee danger this is going to separate us.

He would probably have to pay maintenance and support a younger child, but with one who is of legal age and has chosen to become a mother, he wouldn't be required to do so, but may choose to do so. Mopst men would want to try to support their mother if she lost her job or had other problems.
Much depends on whether he can afford to support these people, and it is a problem that he did so secretly, though presumably this was a reaction to earlier arguments with you about this. I;m not sure that you can "stop this". Is he able to support you properly ? Do you have children of your own to support ? If he is spending money he can afford, to support his family rather than spending it on alcohol, rtobacco, gambling, etc., isn;t that preferable ?

Posted by: My dear | 2009-07-24

You have been posting this for a week, u know what u have to DO, stop asking and taking space...............

WHY why saty with a man who u see will not bring you nothing, ha e se MATHATA

Reply to My dear