Hope all is well your side.
I would like to know how I could calculate my caloric maintenance level. I know to gain or lose you'  d start with adding or deducting 500cal, etc. What I need is my maintenance level. I am a 24 year old male, 1,83m and am moderately active (gym, and various cardio, but have a desk job). I currently weigh 105kg'  s. If you dont mind, could you please give me the formula used to work it out. I'  ve searched the internet only to find that my supposed maintenance ranges from 2760cal - 3384cal. Thats somewhat of a big gap.

Thank you kindly,

Dear Maintenance
If your present BMI = 31,3 then you do need to reduce your present energy intake by at least 500 kcal or 2100 kJ per day. If you are a 24 year old male, your normal energy requirement would be 2900 kcal or 12200 kJ per day. So to lose weight you would need to reduce your intake to 2400 kcal or 10 000 kJ per day and keep up the exercise as often as possible. The formulas are very complex, so it is usual to use International Tables that specify the energy requirement for men and women at different ages.