Posted by: Spikkels | 2009-06-11

I recently got married and have a 6yr old son from a previous relationship. His father pays R500 maintenance a month (since 2005). I have tried to summons him to court for the past 2yrs but all they ever say is that he is not at home/work to serve the summons on him. He lives with a woman who is permanently at home but lies for him. What can I do to make sure that he receives his summons? We now live in JHB.

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Dear Spikkels,

pls contact me directly for a legal referral.

Warmest regards

Nadia | The South African Divorce Support Association

Posted by: Spikkels | 2009-07-02

Hi Nadia

Thanks for responding. I can' t seem to get an email through to you with my details. Could you please email me your contact details so that I can contact you.

Thanks for your help thus far.

Reply to Spikkels