Question
Posted by: funkyheart | 2011/01/07

maintaince - cape town

hi there, my hubby moved us to cape town and i cant find a job, things are really really bad between us, he has called the cops to through me out of the flat infront of the children,. i want to leave but because im not working what can i do, i am trying to find a job but salaries arent what they are in jhb,. he has threated to take the kids away from me. i feel so abused mentally i wish he would hit me rather cos that will heal quicker than the words he says. what support systems are there in cape town

Expert ImageFamily law expert

You can obtain emergency monetary relief ito the Domestic Violence Act. Best would be to visit the Family Court or the Legal Aid Board to assist.

Bertus Preller
B.Proc; AD Dip L Law
Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
E: bertus@divorceattorney.co.za
W: http://www.divorceattorney.co.za
Twitter: www.twitter/edivorce
Facebook: www.facebook.com/divorceattorneys
Skype: divorceattorney

1
Posted by: family law expert | 2011/01/16

Bertus Preller
B.Proc; AD Dip L Law
Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
E: bertus@divorceattorney.co.za
W: http://www.divorceattorney.co.za
Twitter: www.twitter/edivorce
Skype: divorceattorney

Reply to family law expert