Posted by: LS | 2009-04-27

20kg overweight. Currently on Slenderwonder program, lost 7kg so far. After losing weight on program, will I still remain weight loss if I join Weight Watchers (as lifestyle choice)? Slenderwonder has maintenance program, but it is not very " user friendly" .

Dear LS
Weight Watchers is an excellent programme that has helped thousands of people all over the world lose weight and keep it off. I am also impressed by their use of a well balanced diet which includes all the food groups and does not require all kinds of fads. Contact your local branch and join them as soon as possible.

Posted by: Leonie | 2009-04-28

Good day Doc

I' m turning 30 this year and have discovered that my weight isn' t that constant as is was before. My diet hasn' t change. I try to consume 1100 calories a day and I do mild exercises 3 times a week. I' ve picked up 4kilo' s since last year march and I just can' t shake it off. I would like to loose this 4kg must I cut my calories?
Do more exercises?

Reply to Leonie