Question
Posted by: Cruz | 2009-10-07

Maintain erection

My husband and I are trying to fall pregnant but the pressure of it all is causing problems at the time when I am fertile: He is unable to maintain an erection and I am not wet enough. Will taking viagra affect the sperm or fertility in any way? What lubricant can we use that will not affect conception.

Dear Cruz

I don’t think that the taking of virgra will affect the sperm or fertility on any way. I would suggest that you don’t use any lubricant as most lubricants may affect the sperms and may affect your chances of conception.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2009-10-21

Dear Cruz

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert