Posted by: Cruz | 2009-10-07

Maintain erection

My husband and I are trying to fall pregnant but the pressure of it all is causing problems at the time when I am fertile: He is unable to maintain an erection and I am not wet enough. Will taking viagra affect the sperm or fertility in any way? What lubricant can we use that will not affect conception.

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

This is so common - ideally you want to take the pressure off the sex and put back the fun. Indulge in porn, sex toys, fantasies:) Seriously, play . I know this is naive on my side but really try have some fun. Not only will you have sexual difficulties now, you are sure to maintain this pressured sex once you are pregnant and thereafter .
Have alot of sex, all the time, keep yourselves independently feeling sexy and sexual. There is no foetus to harm so use all the lube you want- lube does not interfere with semen and neither will it hurt a foetus even if you are pregnant and unknowing. Use water based lube or silicone. Visit my site for a wide variety:
Viagra can do no harm to sperm or fertility. However your husband must have it prescribed by a doctor who will answer all your questions and concerns.

Posted by: petrus | 2010-02-06

I also get a firm erection that does not always lasts . I have found the following to help .As soon as you have a firm erection slip a
fairly tight fitting elastic band around your penis .Move the band as
far back as you can .This stops the blood leaving your penis and your erection will last long enough .

Reply to petrus
Posted by: Nkosiyethu | 2009-10-26

Please advise on how to maintain my erection. I' m deeply concerned as this might ruin my marriage. Please help.

Reply to Nkosiyethu
Posted by: Nkosiyethu | 2009-10-26

I want to maintain my erection. Please advise on what to use or which healthy route to follow. I' m very much concerned as this might ruin my marriage.

Reply to Nkosiyethu