Posted by: Sharon Dippenaar | 2012-03-04

Maglignant glands

I had a mole which was remove three weeks ago. It was malignant. I went to hospital on friday where the tissue was removed on the hand and 4 glands where removed after radition was injected to show the malignant glands. When do I know I have cancer or what is the next step. We are now waiting for the results of the glands which were remove. What is the next step is those glands are in fact malignant. Doctor says we must take it step by step but I just want to know what lies ahead for me. thank you

Unfortunately, I do not have the histological results and I am therefore, unable to give advice on what lies ahead. You will have to take it step by step.