Mag Phos Tissue Salts

Hi there,
I started taking the MagPhos tissue salts about four months ago for my premenstrual symptoms. They have done the trick more than I ever hoped for: my mood swings are minimal, there is no cramping whatsoever and my cycle is more regular - for the past two months. As the tissue salts worked so well I started taking the ones for a sluggish bowel about a month ago. However, in the past month or so my sex drive has decreased dramatically and intercourse is often painful. My fiance and I have been together for over 2 years and have not had a problem before. Nothing else has changed in my life - I' m on the same multivitamin, working the same hours, sleeping enough etc. Could it be due to the tissue salts?

It is possible. You will have to stop tham and see if things change.