Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2011/03/09

Made the decision

HI. My husband and I have been together for 4 years and married for 1. We decided to leave the birth control pills and try and conceive. I am a bit unsure regarding how the cycle works? I drink my 21 pills normally and then 4 days after the last active pill (on day 25 - 28), I usually start my periods which then lasts a further 4 days. So am I on a 25 day cycle then?

Has anyone else had experience of being pregnant after long periods of user the pill? I read so many bad things on the internet of women struggling to get pregnant after going off the pill.

Your cycle off the Pill will be differnt to on the Pill. Count from the first day of your period to the first day of the next to work out your cycle.

2

Posted by: mommy | 2011/03/09

hi sandy
i wish you and ur hubby all teh best, i was on the 2motnhs injection for 2yrs and stopped it last September and was told it would take up tot 2yrs to conceive, but thanks to God im 6weeks preggies, so it basically took me 4motnhs before i fell preggies, so yes it may take some time, i beleive i was really lucky and blessed, all the best

Reply to mommy