Question
Posted by: mowzy | 2009-02-03

madame et monsieur

Good day

I am a 26 yr old female 5.8 height that weighs 86kgs. I need to lose 30kgs in total. if I run say 5kms per day and do the madame et monsieur programme (electro-body sculpting-non physical workout) which comes with an eating plan. will I achieve this? please advise. desperate.

The running is good, it's a good place to start. However, I would strongly suggest, however, that you don't just start by running 5km a day, but rather ease your way into it. IT's a tough ask to go from zero to 5km a day straight away. My advice is that you check out the programmes on this site, and then choose from among them. There are some running programmes that seem suitable for you, and they'll take you up to 10km over the next few weeks. That would be my advice.

I don't know much about the madame et monsieur programme, or its eating plan, but I believe the programmes on the site will do the job just as well and tha tyou probably don't need this kind of package, which is really just marketing.