Question
Posted by: MIss T | 2012-02-21

MAD

Hi Doc ''

im having a big trouble in my house and my husband thigs im just overracting, last he was sick instead of waking me up as tell he phoned his mother who is at Eastern Cape and we are in Jorbug , now yesterday he forget my birthday , when i tell him that he nor longer loves me he says im craize he is just cold towards me everthing has changed and being around him is boring
i dont know what to do cause i feel like divorcing him

Anyone, especially a man, can actually forget a birthday - it may reflect their loss of interest in their partner, or just forgetfulness.
Before deciding to divorce him, why not see a marriage counsellor together, and see if you cant heal the marriage and improve its satisfactions for both of you ?

1