Question
Posted by: candy | 2010/01/18

mach 3 supplements??

hi there doc. my boyfriend has been taking mach 3 supplements for a while and has seen dramatic weighloss, however he is unaware of any side effects.. are there any side effects, as he is getting the results in short periods of time

Hi Candy

Nobody knows the side effects, because that product will never ever have been tested scientifically. Supplements never are - they are dangerous because of this policy that allows any supplement to be sold regardless of whether it works or whether it is safe.

In fact, you might wish to read this article:

http://www.timeslive.co.za/sundaytimes/article274228.ece

I really would encourage people to avoid supplements if they can - they're not needed, and I can say with some confidence that the supplements he's taking probably are not good in the long term. And here's the amazing thing - it probably doesn't work either, but he's achieved weight loss because he is training and eating differently, and maybe because of the placebo effect.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/01/25

Hi Candy

Reply to fitnessdoc