Question
Posted by: Dinah | 2011/09/20

Mach 3

I met a lady that uses a fat burner called MACH 3, the results are outstanding, the question though, it contains ephidrene, caffine &  aspirin. Surely this must have some negative side effects somewhere, please will you give me andvise before I purchase this fat burners. Many thanks

Dear Dinah
I do not believe that the "fat burner" MACH 3 is safe because the 3 ingredients you list can all cause potential negative and serious side-effects. Ephedrine can cause a long list of negative side-effects, namely dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions. Products containing ephedrine have been banned in many countries because of these negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. Caffeine is a stimulant which in large doses can also cause irritability, tremors, palpitations, dry mouth and insomnia. Aspirin, which is usually used to treat pain and inflammation, can cause ulcers and gastric bleeding, and asthma in sensitive individuals. If you click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Weight Loss' and 'Diet Detective' you can look up the various ingredients of these over-the-counter slimming pills to see what side-effects they cause and if they actually contribute to weightloss. Rather just use a low-fat high-fibre diet and plenty of regular exercise to lose weight without harming your health.
Take care

1

Dear Dinah
Take care