Posted by: jo | 2009-03-20

mabthera treatment

thanks for your reply 1658. could you also tell me how will i know if the treatment is working, and what must i expect after my second treatment? i have developed a nasty cold, very dizzy at times and hands has developed bad swelling again in the last 24 hours, and feeling very tired. my next treatment will be on tues next week, i tried to speak to the doctor, but his reception says i must try and get hold of him after 4.30, which i can never do, she says i must just see how it goes and speak to him on tuesday. i have read on info about mabthera that if you develop flu or a cold or any other infection, treatment must be prosponed? but according to the doctor i have to have my second treatment exactly 15 days apart, pse help me with some answers?
thanking you

Please consult your doctor, as he knows your medical history and will be familiar with the treatment regime.