Posted by: Lulu | 2008-11-12

My 18-jarige seun wil so gou as moontlik van sy magie ontslae raak (soos binne 1 maand) Hy is nie vet nie - dis net die magie. Wat is die beste oefeninge vir die maag wat die gouste resultate sal wys? Dankie

Hi Lulu

Difficult to do in one month, it's not as simple as that, especially when you're not fat or don't have huge weight to lose. If he's genuinely not got any weight to lose, then my advice is that he just needs to do a full set of ab exercises, crunches, situps, dips, obliques etc. I can't unfortunately give you these exercises in this format, but if you do a google search for effective abs exercises, you'll find plenty of examples. I am not convinced that any of these exercises are by themselves effective, and I'd suggest regular cardiovascular exercise training as well, because we know that's very effective. So he needs to be active in sports, or at least in training like running, cycling, team sports etc.