Question
Posted by: HI | 2010-06-29

M

I Guess you are familiar with the law of attraction through meditation what points can you give me to visualise meeting my soulmate and being healthy to be able to conceive.

Expert ImageMeditation Expert

Hi The law of attraction and meditation are so interralated that you could say that meditation is the machine that you can use to steer the law of attraction in the direction that you want. First i suggest that you write one page or paragraph stating exactly what your Perfect or Ultimate Relationship looks like and see yourself with that person and with YOUR new born baby. Then once you are TOTALLY clear on what it is you want and why you want it, use your meditation as the space to create that reality. Enjoy the process