Question
Posted by: Dave | 2011/05/01

Lyrica

I have just started taking Lyrica for nerve pain in my back, i am prescribed 75mg x 4 per day. The problem is am currently experiencing what i can only describe as little electric schocks in my brain and my whole body spasms that last a split second. I must say that this drug has worked wonders so i am just wondering if it is a tempory thing as i really don''t want to stop this medication

Thanx a mil

Dave

I think what you are experiencing can be a side effect from Lyrica or due to the nerve irriation. Consult your doctor for a full examination to exclude any other possibilities that might be causing these new symptoms.