Question
Posted by: bk | 2011/08/23

lypolisis

please give me your views on the lypolisis injection. i work out 5x week (twice with a trainer) and i eat healthy. am not losing fat in my arms &  abdomen area at all.

Dear BK
I am totally opposed to the use of these lipolytic injections, particularly if the contain HCG. One of my other Readers once posted the package insert of weight loss injections that she had received to me, and it was frightening because the injections were under no circumstances intended for weight loss, but were designed for treatment of male fertility problems and were called "A.P.L.® Injection". The package insert stated specifically "APL has no known effect on fat mobilization, appetite or sense of hunger or body fat distribution. HCG has NOT been demonstrated to be effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity." Thus it is senseless to use injections of unknown products. I would rather use a balanced, energy-reduced diet (1500 cal or 6300 kJ/day) together with your exercise to lose weight safely and at a much lower cost. As you lose weight in general, your arms and abdomen will also start shrinking.

1

Dear BK