Question
Posted by: Wayne | 2011/04/04

Lymph Nodes

I''m worried about lymph node cancer and I have been experiencing a strange feeling on the left side of my neck for a few days. Especially when I turn my head to the right and swallow. There is also an uncomfortable feeling on the right side of my neck when prodded but overall I am experiencing no pain at all. Your thoughts/suggestions on this would be appreciated.

Wayne

A CT scan of the tissue in the cervical area would be of much value to discover possible lymph node pathology. I strongly suggest that you consult your doctor for a full examination and a referral for a CT scan.