Posted by: zil | 2011-01-08

I have been diagnosed with lymphedema of the lower legs as there is loads of swelling on that area ,I have been given herbal medication , are there any specific exercises and diet to be followed.Could the lyphedema be one of the reasons I cannot lose weight , please advice. I am only 33

Expert ImageNatural health

have a look at the website rebounder - small trampoline helps with lymphatic circulation. If your lymph system is sluggish then this can contribute to battling to weight loss but other possible reasons should be investigated.

Kind regards
Dr DEbbie

Posted by: zil | 2011-02-16

Thanks Doc for the response, just wodering how would iI know if my lymphetiuc system is sluggish , are there symptoms?

Also what kind of mini trampolene is a good one , what specs does it have to have ? Can it be bought from stores like mako?or from specialised gym stores ?

Reply to zil