Posted by: Rolene | 2011-08-04

Lyme''s Disease

A few years ago, I picked up Lyme''s disease. I work with horses and there were always ticks. I repeatedly got tick-byte fever, but the symptoms got worse and stayed longer all the time. I was eventually diagnosed with Lyme''s. After months of antibiotics, it got a bit better. It''s been about 4 years now, but once or twice a year, I feel the effects of this. I have constant headaches, day and night. I wake up with headaches. I have no energy and feel down all the time. During this time I normally get a few shots of Neurobion. I hear from the pharmacy I can also get tablets without a prescription. Are the tablets stronger than the injection? If I take one tablet per day, how many days would I take this, or do I take them until I feel better. I sleep really bad, and the neurobion also seems to help me sleep better. Would me feeling better from Vit B indicate I might have some slight liver damage from the Lyme''s?

You can use Neurobion tablets, 1 tablet daily. Consult your doctor for blood tests, as it is possible that you have liver damage, due to antibiotic use. It is also very important to consult a neurologist regarding your headaches.