Question
Posted by: jess147 | 2011-05-30

lying partner

i have caught my boyfriend out telling me lies. i have proof that he lied to me, he still insists that he was not lying. i have told him to prove me wrong, which its been 3 months now, and he still cant prove anything to me.
a few months ago, he emailed my best friend to chat to her. i told him to stop mailing her as i was not happy with that!
he has now secrectly started chatting to by best friend. she told me, that he told her, that i must not know abt it! she is my best friend and share all kinds of info, so she told me. so now i know, and he emails her just about everyday, and when i asked him about his emails, he says its somebody else, and i know for a fact the mail is from my best friend. cos we try to trap him, and see if he would tell me the truth.

so if he knoews i dont want him to be emailing my best friend, now he is still mailing her, behind my back, why would he do that when he knows how i feel??

any reply will be welcome! thanks

Expert ImageBehaviour modification

Hi Jess
People do not change. If he knows this is making you unhappy and he continues to do it anyway he does not respect your wishes and never will. I am sorry but the best thing you can do for your own peace of mind is move on. If you stay with him you are simply going to be miserable.