Question
Posted by: HM | 2010/03/18

luv 2 play when he''s asleep

luv 2 play when his asleep....love to play with myself when he''s asleep....is it wrong?

No it's not wrong. He might be confused if he were to find out though (read one of the other posts earlier today). I do wonder why you do this then and not when he is awake with him? Is there something that you need to talk to him about in relation to the way you like to be touched/stimulated?

Claire - SASHA

9
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/19

Just make sure you dont take his penis off you after sex let him sleep while he is penetrating you at the same time, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/03/18

HM how often do you play with yourself?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/03/18

HM as you mentioned you are in your prime - i think its normal. How old is our other half?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: HM | 2010/03/18

ya but ur a man and im a woman...that what im asking...is it normal

Reply to HM
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/03/18

HM, I do exactly the same - i think i have a really high sex drive

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: HM | 2010/03/18

geewiss.....like i cant get enough

Reply to HM
Posted by: HM | 2010/03/18

get more than enough....is it cause im in my prime stage or what? im 27

Reply to HM
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/03/18

Why is that so? Does he not give you enough?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/18

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist