Question
Posted by: laurie | 2010-01-14

Luv @ 1st sight

Do you guys believe in love at first sight? I never believed in it until one day I saw a man I instantly fall for. I kept telling myself it will pass in time. It’ s almost 2 years now and I still feel the same. I remember the first time I met him, it was like our spirits met on space, so magical. And then he came to say hi and introduced himself to me and I for a minute forgot the were other people there. I kept seeing him and every time I will have a rush of emotions. In September last year he approached me and he told me he liked me, that 2 minute he was talking I forgot the were people there, he consumes my attention in a way nobody had before. I even forgot my husband was there. The next time we met he came to talk to me and the same thing happened. Every time he enters a room it’ s like I feel his presence before he appears. I thought maybe I should call him and maybe he might say something that will turn me off. I called him and magic happened. He was everything I had imagined him to be, I never wanted to stop tlking to him. That lasted a week and the folowing week I never spoke to him and oh did I mss him. I Love this man, I feel for him much more than I feel for my husband. I thought it' s been more than 18 months maybe I should go see him and maybe something wll turn me off but no instead I found out that he might be the man for me. I went there we talked and laughed, talked abt kids, religion etc we kissed and made love. Everything so so magical. I love that man and it hurts cause I cannot be with him. Sometimes I cry because I want him and I just can' t go get him. He' s so loving, caring, smart, good kisser. NOW I want to stay away from him and see what will happen. Even though it' s hard to stay away but I think I need to do that. I' m afraid he might not be available once I get a divorce (NB I' m not getting a divrce because of him, I' m getting it because of my marital problems that has been with us for 5 yrs that we both don' t know how to deal with) , I want him so bad it hurts. I know now that I love him, what I' m feeling is love.

YOu're talking about lust, not love, and about being cruelly unfaithful to your husband ( is tis other guy married ? ) It doesn't sound as though you've discussed this with the other guy, let alone with your husband.
Wouldnt marriage counselling be a better idea ?

7
Posted by: laurie | 2010-01-15

Thanks for the advice guys but at the moment I feel my marriage is beyond repair. And Max NO I didn' t feel that way abt my husband. When I met him i never even thought he' s the guy I could date. I fell inlove with him over time.
The guy is divorced and I do have interest in him I want to know him better. I feel like he' s got so much to offer. I' m just curious abt him, it' s the first time i experience such a thing whatever u call it lust/love so I am curious.

Reply to laurie
Posted by: Boon | 2010-01-15

and I would love to see the answer to Max' s question.

Reply to Boon
Posted by: Boon | 2010-01-15

you can say he is a smart, goodkisser and not caring as you don' t know that. I guess you have to devorce because cheating might come with something you never ever thought it will happen to you. Now you can put yourself in your hubby' s shoes and think carefully.

Reply to Boon
Posted by: kk | 2010-01-15

Yes woman follow ur heart.

Reply to kk
Posted by: MAX | 2010-01-15

What did you feel when u meet your husband for the first time

Reply to MAX
Posted by: Maria | 2010-01-15

You are dissatisfied with your own marriage, and in lust/love with this man. It is impossible to love someone in a complete and mature way until you know all aspects of this person. To me it sounds as if this guy is a player, more than happy to have sex with a married woman and you are probably not the only one. Are you scared at the thought of being single when your divorce goes through? I suggest you go for some therapy to help you become a whole person in yourself before you think about relationships again.

Reply to Maria