Posted by: Carry | 2008-12-02

Asb iemand gee raad. Wat kan ek drink om of my energie vlakke op te stoot of my lus aan te wakker. Ek is bitter moeg as ek in die aande by die huis kom en my oe wil net toe val. Dit beinvloed my en my man se sekslewe BAIE. Ek is net plein weg te moeg. Het gedink as ek dalk ' n libido aanwakker drink sal ek dalk ook beter kan funksioneer sonder om te wil slaap.

Het enige iemand raad asb?

Aphrodisiacs (any substance used to enhance or improve your sexual libido, desire or performance) are to a large extent based on the placebo-effect (the belief that it will work rather than based on proven and measurable scientific results). However, some aphrodisiacs such as perfumes, body lotions, music and chocolate are viewed as sensory enhancers, and can arouse the senses while promoting relaxation and, in turn, sexual interest. In this case, by setting the stage for sex by playing music, a hot bubble-bath, massage and lighting candles may stimulate your senses and make you sexually aroused.<br><br>Maybe a better option is to change your sex routine, instead of sex in the late evening, waking your husband in the middle of the night for a quickie or awaking in the morning to sex may be a better option. Over the weekend, the two of you can spend the entire day in each other's arms in an extended form of foreplay and thus rekindle sexual desires together.

Posted by: Gert | 2008-12-02

JIP, ' n BJ in die stort in die oggend voor werk is die beste. Of smeer toebroodjies op haar rus terwyl sy voor jou buk...

Reply to Gert
Posted by: Kems | 2008-12-02

Hoekom doen julle dit nie in die oggend nie?

Reply to Kems