Question
Posted by: coughing | 2010/12/14

lungs

HI doc

I have had a visit at the doctor with my cough not going away we did blood tests and is normal he said that if the asmapump S3 dont work within 2weeks i have to do other tests to see underlying problem. You see the medication they give me dont work and it is normally in the night that i cough and my chest is tight and sore. What could this be? tell me it''s not serious

Hallo Coughing
Often a viral infection may cause a temporary asthma like reaction and this is probably what happened here. If he did not give you any anti-histamines, try taking Allergex 1 three times a day but first show the pharmacist all the medication that you are taking at the moment, as there may be anti-histamines in the other medications you are taking currently. You can also steam yourself with Vicks to soothe your airways (put hot water in a bowl with a teaspoon of Vicks in it, put a towel over your head and breathe in the steam - just be careful that you don't burn yourself with the hot water)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/14

Hallo Coughing