Question
Posted by: Stitch | 2010/05/18

Lung or Chest pain

On Sunday, I woke feeling pain under my heart like I was bruised inside or lungs hurt, hurt to breathe. It eased but was still bit of pain. Last night it moved further down and feels like a stitch in my side, hurts to breathe and cough. Does this sound like an aneurism? My father recently had it. I am 39 and smoke quite heavily.

Hallo Stitch
This could be infection of the lung near the diaphragm (pneumonia). Best to let your doctor examine your lungs and do x/ray if needed. An aneurism in the chest can also give you referred pain to the chest or back.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/18

Hallo Stitch