Question
Posted by: crezelda | 2010/04/26

lumpy vaginal stuff

Hi please please advise me. I haven’ t been sexually active for about a year and a half, I started feeling this crustiness on my vagina and when I looked I have these white pimple like stuff on the opening. I have researching on the internet and I get that these could be symptom of herpes. Is this what I have?? I use hair remover sometimes and have been on some contraceptives, can this be an allergic reaction to something. These things don’ t itch and there’ s no pain.

I can't tell without an examinaiton. You will have to see your doctor.

1