Posted by: Dimples | 2009-03-14

Lumps under my arm

After the birth of my first child (now 3) i developed very visible lumps under my arm. i have sligh pain occasionally. I am very consious of this, as i don' t wear anything sleeve-less. who can i consult about these lumps under both my arms. I would like to receive treatment or surgery to remove them.

You can consult your GP for a full examination and he can perform an asperation of these lumps to get a histological diagnosis. This will also exclude the possibility that the lumps are due to infection of the hair follicles, in which case anti-biotics can resolve the problem.

Kind regards

Posted by: Tilly | 2009-03-15

Go see ur gp right away.. This should never be left alone.. I have a friend whos had a lump under her arm.. its turned out to be cancer.. Pls do not waste time.. Go see ur gp or ur guynie.. get help and have this seen to TODAY!
It might not be cancer but dnt waste time.. Have it seen to pronto!
Take care and God bless..
Hope all goes well with you..

Reply to Tilly