Posted by: Nthabiseng | 2009-10-27

Lumps under armpits

I have lumps under my armpits, they come and go and are often so painful that I can hardly fall asleep. last night I woke up in pain, the pain also affects my neck and shoulders... What is this and how can I have them removed?

Expert ImageShoulder Doc

Dear Nthabiseng,

lumps in the armpits are usually due to swollen glands. They are often due to infected sweat glands but swollen glands can be due to other causes as well like infectios and more serious conditions. You should see your doctor to do an examination and send you for the most appropriate treatment

Best regards,

Dr Joe de Beer

Posted by: selina themna | 2009-11-27

I have this itchy felling under my armpits and a lump. It get big and swollen and it pains so much I can' t even keep my hand straight.Do you think the cause of this is the Roll-on?Because the docter told me not share a rool on. And what is the cure for this? Please help , thank you.

Reply to selina themna
Posted by: annemarie | 2009-10-27

Ntabi you need to go STRAIGHT to your doctor.

Reply to annemarie