Question
Posted by: Lumpypup | 2011-11-09

Lumps on tummy

My Bull Terrier bitch develops lumps on her stomach about the size of a R2 coin. It oozes some blood and is not painful to touch. I have been treating it with Bactroban and they seem to deflate and then come up elsewhere. Any advice will be appreciated

Hi Lumpypup,

I advise that you visit your local vet to determine what these lumps are. The lesions could be anything from an adenomas, basal cell tumours, follicular tumour, papilloma, etc to a melanoma. Please go to your vet and have a diagnostic work-up to determine what the problem is.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2011-11-15

Hi Lumpypup,

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet